Thursday, February 12, 2004

Trying Not to Burn Out

I've been drawing for the last three hours. I have a drawing class coming up at one. If I continued to draw (or, more accurately, shade), I would be burned out before my class even starts.

So, here I am, typing about whatever is on my mind so that I do not burn out and get frustrated to the point where I just want to quit.

I think I'll have to cancel going to the Frist tomorrow. Judging from the drawing that I was working on, I'll need all day Friday to do this. With any luck, I'll get it done so that Saturday I can spend the entire time on my 3-D Design and Color Fundamentals homework assignments. Those in itself should be easy because of the fact that all I'm really doing is cutting and pasting and constructing. Three hours making my final identical, three-dimensional, geometrical, asymmetrical shape making my grand total of shapes five, and another six hours working on two collages. Then, Sunday, I can work on my long term assignments like the impressionistic painting of a view with different weather for Color and type up whatever I need to for Art History.

Unfortunately, and I really hate doing saying this, but the masters of art are going to have to wait for my return visit.

Wow, here's that stress that I was wondering about earlier in the semester.

No comments: