Thursday, February 19, 2004

"I'm trying to teach you how to problem solve. This is a problem solving class just as much as it is a 3-D design class."

After being angry at my piece all day yesterday to the point where I couldn't work at all (and after suffering through a dream where RuPaul was a really funny preacher), I finally figured out what to do with the chair project of mine for 3-D.

Well, partly. I actually figured out how to free up my five hour break once I get to school so I can concentrate on the project seeing how I didn't do an once of work yesterday.

I've pretty much decided that all day Friday will be devoted to finishing up this 3-D thing. That means spray painting it white so that I don't get a glare off the tape and setting up my lighting situations. Once that's done, I have two rolls of film I need developed next time Dad goes to Sam's Club.

Hopefully, I won't have any other assignments handed to me today.

No comments: