Monday, January 26, 2004

Weight Training for Nerds

I don't remember having to carry that much weight around with me for so long since I got my Art History book. The two books I have from the library weight twice that much combined with the things I bring to school for my other classes.

It only got worst.

I had to check out another book from the school's library for a Color project. It feels like I am carrying about fifty pounds. Maybe it is because of the density of the weight and the fact that it isn't equally distributed.

Too bad my bag doesn't have a hand strap, or else I would have done bicep curls while I was waiting for my ride.

Speaking of weighting, someone already is camped out of Zanies, the local comedy club, for the Last Comic Standing auditions. Nashville is one of six cities that are holding auditions. Why is beyond me.

No comments: