Saturday, January 31, 2004

Freaked Out!

Yesterday, I entertained a random IM from someone in Clarksville, which is about 30 minutes out of Nashville. Judging from his picture and IMs, I thought he was cool.

Boy, was I wrong.

If this is a sign from God, I am praising his name right freaking now!

This guy, who shall remain nameless for his own protection, was literally a vision of what I may end up becoming! Fat and boring! I mean, this guy was just as indecisive, just as viced on video games as I am, and just as anti-social! The only things that saved tonight for me were the fact that he bought me my favorite brand of shrimp crackers and that I saw Chris, a fellow Fine Arts student and painter, working at a used comic and video game store.

While driving around looking for something to do, I told him that I had a report to do for Color in order to get home earlier. No, I didn't lie. I really do have a report for Color that I need to do.

God, I know what I have said is mean and shallow and God knows what else, but I am seriously freaked out here! It is as if I was hanging out with my future self! It made me feel really uncomfortable. This is the last time I meet some random person from the internet. The next time I meet anyone that I have IMed with, it better be with someone that I know very well like Andrew or James or David or Leo.

Now you see why I don't really date.

No comments: