Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Jonny Fairplay Comes To Nashville



Remember this guy? Jon Dalton from Survivor: Pearl Island? Well, it seems that he is going to be in Nashville due to a wrestling contract he signed. That's right. Mr. "I came in third place but made more money than the second place winner because I gave them ratings" is coming here as an indy-pro-wrestler!

If you don't believe me, you can go here or here (recommended) as proof.

Okay, so you know where I stand on blond-haired and blue-eyed people. That should be obvious to anyone reading at this point. What I haven't really dived into was the thing about wrestling. (Notice a few of the Adult Links in the side bar?) See, I don't know if it is just me or every other gay man, but wrestling is very sexual in a way. Okay, maybe sexual isn't the right word. More like sensual. Two buff hot men in close range rolling around on the floor trying to out muscle each other. I mean, come on!

Still, I don't think I'll be keeping tabs on this one. At least I hope not. Yes, he is cute, and would be very interesting to watch...

But the last time I did that I got a bit of an obsession with the model. (HELLO?! Austin Gordon?!)

I best not take this too far.

Anyway, for you wrestling fans, like myself, out there, I'm sure you already know this. For you Survivor fans, well, all I can say is pray that he is able to survive the night tonight here in Nashville.

No comments: