Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Getting Back in the Groove

Wow, I don't remember being like this in a long time.

Last night was a night were I actually had work and I slept soundly until I was suppose to get up! It was like it was before, only stranger. You would think that I would have been used to feeling this overworked and sleep deprived. I am, in a sense, but at the same time, this is still rather new to me.

Drawing II is going to be interesting. My teacher is from New York, so she talks really fast and she is very cool. And I thought it was going to be a drag since I kicked out Wyatt. In any event, the class lasted only 30 minutes. So what did I do for the rest of the time while I waited on my ride? Well, I did blog, in case no one here that reads this sees the times. After that got old, I lapped the building several times.

Today, I have to catch up on my Color Fundamentals homework. A color inventory of my clothes. I wear mostly white shirts and blue jeans anyway, so this should be easy.

An easy failing grade. Just kidding.

No comments: