Monday, January 12, 2004

New Observations on Old People

I ran into nearly everyone from last semester that I haven't seen due to break.

Coffey is just as cute as ever. He is in my 3D Design class, which I failed to mention. I must be over him greatly seeing as how when I saw him, nothing really happened (i. e. my heart didn't skip a beat, palms get sweaty, etc.). Same deal when I saw Wyatt today. I have yet to see Jason, although, if I remember correctly, he is suppose to be graduating if he hasn't already.

The standard greeting with everyone today is "How was your break?" My response is that mine was restful. Only Jaime knows the truth since she reads my blog out of the people that know me here in the school. At least, she the only one I know of that reads it that knows me from school. For all I know, my Nancy, my English teacher, and Nikki, my old Creativity teacher, may be reading this sucker! I hope this blog doesn't end up becoming required reading. Or even recommended, for that matter.

Wow, it hasn't been an hour since my last blog, and already I have blogged yet another entry. Sorry, Zero and Brian, for blogging too much. You know how big a mouth I have.

No comments: