Friday, January 02, 2004

Public Enemy Number One

Everyone is making me out to be the bad guy. It's my fault that I cannot show love the way it "should" be shown. It's my fault that my sister didn't complete the things she wanted to do online because I how drift in and out of things when I have nothing to do. You might as well blame me for starting the war in Iraq! You might as well blame me for the existence of gay people! Hell, you might as well blame me for there being a Satan!

No one can see the good in me anymore! All they ever see is the bad! Why can they not see that I am sweet, caring, and just want to have fun when I can? Why can't they see that I really am loving and that I am capable of emotions like happiness, and sadness, and anger like I am right now?! Why can no one here see me as something good and only as a burden to other people!?

And why is this happening in my own family of all places?!

No comments: