Monday, January 05, 2004

Let the Countdowns Begin!

I start school again in a week, so I have that much time to learn not to stay up so damn long when I do not have to. I woke up at 11:32 this morning, which would mean I missed my first class. My first class next week is Art History Survey 2. Yes, I know. I'm in for a class that is a challenge to stay awake in. I also have three studio classes this semester, and for anyone that knows what I'm talking about, you know that means I'm screwed. Chances are really heavy in that I'll be pissed off at everything and nothing when and if I can blog.

My dad's birthday is this Wednesday. He turns 61. My parents anniversary is this Friday. Mom wants to through a party featuring Andre, my sister's best friend, and Michael, my sister's boyfriend. They may not be part of the family biologically speaking, but as far as my mom is concerned they are. She wants me to invite Christina over. She wants to get to know her, from the sounds of it. Then again, she wants to get to know Jaime and Ken. I haven't called any of them since break started, mostly because I didn't want to intrude on their holiday. I guess it can't hurt to see what Christina is up to on Friday. Still, I'm afraid she will feel kind of out of placed. I mean, she doesn't know my parents or anyone else that will be there except for me. This is sort of an odd way of introducing my family to her. At least, I think so. Anyway, technically, I'm not suppose to tell anyone about this, but seeing as how my dad has no idea how to work the computer, I think this blog entry is safe.

We return Bend It Like Beckham on Thursday. I have to remember that. We are so broke, we can't pay overdue charges.

No comments: