Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Bad Omens

When I woke up this morning, I didn't hear the first alarm. I heard the snooze alarm. I don't remember hitting snooze before waking up. Normally, I would think nothing of it, but lately things seem a bit off.

When I came down, I turned on the light and startled Nelly. From the sounds of it, he fell off his perch. The sound of that startled his parents across the room, who probably did the same thing judging from how their cage was rocking. They panicked and tried to get everything sorted out.

For some bizarre reason, I checked out how much I weigh. Apparently, I have gained the Freshmen 15. I'm 165. The thing is, when I start caring about my physical appearance, I start to get really stupid and shallow. Something tells me I may end up fasting today.

Last night, I ended up pushing my fantasy away. Usually, my default fantasy is everything I could ever want! Hence, the fantasy part. For some reason beyond my understanding, this time around I ended up pushing my dream guy into the other room!

Something is really off today, and I wish I knew why.

No comments: