Monday, January 12, 2004

Good-Bye Christmas Money

After the most sleep-inducing class I can remember, dad and I took a detour to the art store to pick up my art supplies. Yes, I was right. The paints did cost $90, but as part of the packet that came with it, I got paper and brushes as well! I love the fact that my school and the art supply stores are partners in crime.

During class, however, I ended up nearly starving myself to death and back. It was around the middle of the first half of class that I came to the realization that I need to pack a lunch tomorrow. On the way back home from the store, we took another detour to the shop and picked up some deli meats and supplies. Owning a sandwich shop really has some advantages.

Finally....

Here is a link to my first eLib for all those that want to play it. As promised. I did find something else there, as well.

With the surge of new & existing members playing eLibs, our server costs
have sky-rocketed. To support the ever growing member base,
starting July 31st eLibs.com will be a paid service.


I got confused about the exact details that will happen, so I fired off an e-mail to the webmaster asking what's up. Now all I get to do for the rest of the night is just relax... for the last time.

No comments: