Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Homework

  • 3D Design
    1. Read handout
    2. Find two interesting object for wire frame project
    3. Bring Safety Glasses and Needle-Nose Wire Cutters
  • Color Fundamentals
    1. Read handout & take notes in sketchbook
    2. Take color inventory of clothing
  • Drawing II
    1. Fill out questionnaire
    2. Sketch the last two years into sketchbook
God, that was a lot of HTML! All this just so I can remember better what I need to do tonight after I get back from Plaza. Okay, so I need just a few things. Everything else I have. I also need to see if those paints I bought can all fit into one tool box that way I do not have to lug the same one every day.

It's times like these I wish I could drive instead of wanting to car pool. Why did I make that choice? Oh yeah, I wanted to save on pollution contribution. God, that was a dumb ass reason.

No comments: