Friday, January 30, 2004

Another Chance

David IMed me out of the blue this evening. It was a welcome surprise. We started talking, and I got several of my vices of my chest. Long story short, towards the end of the conversation, David suggested that because my blog sounds like I'm rather lonely that I get back with the others.

I have this odd feeling that I'm going to regret what I did, but I gave them all another chance.

David assures me that I won't regret it. He is taking a big risk by doing this undertaking. He has concluded that he will try to make this work, to make me and the others friends again. I hope he hasn't put himself into something he can't handle. He's already got a lot on his plate as it is.

Bill then popped on, and he did what I wanted him to. He apologized. Being the good person that I am, I quickly forgave him. That's one of my better qualities. He was deep in his studies, so all he had time for was to apologize.

Andrew then popped on. He didn't apologize. He just messed around and said a few sweet things like how he missed me and how I have been in his head ever since. I still wonder if this is kosher with Ivan, his current partner. He promised me that he will meet me later this year. I'm holding him to that.

I have this odd feeling that more drama will happen before I turn 21.

No comments: