Thursday, January 15, 2004

My First "Friday"

Yay! Today is the last day of classes for this week! I do not have to go to class on Monday because of MLK Day. Why is it that in college, the first Monday after classes starts is always a holiday?

Today, however, I have five hours before my only class of the day. I should be sleeping in, but my ride cannot take me later in the day. This means I'll be there, at school, doing a drawing of my little NeoPets!


At least the ones on my main account that I can, and more than likely will, enter in the Beauty Contest if I do a drawing I think is cool enough. What am I saying?! That contest is more fixed than American Idol! And it's a freaking kids site too! Oh well, can't hurt trying.

I like my Drawing II teacher. I cannot tell you that enough. She's like Dory. She has short term memory lost. She can't remember things after about 24 hours. Good, right? Not really. She may have short term memory lost, but she is a teacher. So, in any event, even if I wanted to get out of work, I know I couldn't. What?! I'm no teacher's pet! I'm just a good student! At least, I try to be.

No comments: