Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Missed Calls

Last night, I missed a called from Jaime. I didn't know about it until this morning when my phone alarm went off to wake me up. Once again, I slept through the first alarm of my main clock. According to my phone, she called at around 21:45. I know she has an evening class, so that would mean that she was probably at home or on her way home. Where was I? In the bathroom pissing, probably. I know I didn't get any sleep until about 22:00 or so. I answered the Call of Nature when I should have answered the phone.

A lot of nothing seems to be on my mind now because of this. I know I'll probably find out what's up at school. I doubt class is canceled, and she is spreading the word.

It's strange, really. Here I am with a cell phone that I rarely use myself, even more rare than when I use the land line, and I don't carry it with me around the house or anything. I'm becoming like my mother with her cell phone which is never on unless she wants to contact us. And the one time someone actually calls me, I miss it entirely! Why is that?

EDIT: Well, that puts my mind at ease. Jaime posted what she wanted to tell me here. Good thing I packed my big sketch pad to do my Drawing 2 from yesterday.

No comments: