Sunday, January 11, 2004

The Last Day of Break

Tomorrow, it is back to school. I'm glad I get to go back. I need a distraction from everything that went on over break. I need to escape and forget the drama that only school can provide me with.

So tomorrow, instead of hearing this insane bird whistle up a storm because he is bored out of his mind, I'll be hearing the wonderful sound of a metal cutter.

Was my break enjoyable? Not really. Was it eventful? Can't say that without lying to you. Was it restful? Oh, hell yes! Would I want to do this all over again? No.

I learned a lot over this break. More than I think I did while I was in school. I hope that my old Creativity teacher's words holds true and that my character develops more as this new semester goes on and stresses me out to no end.

At least now I'll be able to spend that $100 that has been sitting in my pocket. Too bad it will be on a set of $90 paints.

No comments: