Wednesday, January 07, 2004

At least I woke up earlier.

Despite my best efforts not to, I ended up staying up until about 01:00 in the morning. It was mostly due to sexual repression and a back up of--well, I won't go there.

While I was online, I had AIM open and my cell phone. I was waiting for James. I was going to call him out and call him on how he was an ass for not keeping his word and calling me like he was suppose to earlier yesterday. Hey, Brian suggested that I should put the ball in James's court, and I couldn't agree more! They have always been doing this to me since I can remember. Everything every time was all up to me for some stupid reason or another. I can only hold the ball for so long.

Needless to say, he didn't come online. Something tells me he knew I was going to call him out on what he did that afternoon. Like Jaime and Zero said in the Critiques, it is highly unlikely that he will call. He's afraid of me. I don't know why, but he is. If he wasn't, he would have called me up when I asked him to. He has no reason not to call me, and whatever reason he could give me won't stand a chance with me anymore. Hell, I don't even care if it is because he is in class anymore! I need some answers from him and I need to hear them instead of read them!

I'm getting sleepy again. It is not because I woke up early. It's because I'm doing my laundry. The sound of the dryer just makes me so sleepy.

No comments: