Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Thanks, Sis.

I asked Michelle, my drawing teacher, if it is possible to fail because I cannot see green. I explained that I never thought this was a big deal before now, and my sister installed this paranoia. She said that I can't really fail, but it will affect the grade I get. My best bet is to talk to Mandy, my Color teacher, next class and see if we cannot work out a system to help me out so that my grade doesn't get hurt too much.

The reason I bring this up is because of the fact that I just finished my Color assignment. It doesn't look all that great, but what the hell. It wasn't suppose to look like the real deal.

After doing my homework, I wanted to get my drawing assignment out of the way. I needed a model, just for the eyes and nose. I picked my sister since I know she is always busy. Well, since today was a half-day for her, she wasn't really up to working as much. As such, thanks to me probably, she was online playing internet games while talking to Michael.

I think I passed on a bad habit of game playing to my sister by accident.

No comments: