Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Kimberly Caldwell demos new 'Idol' game for Sessler.

Adam recently got a visit from ex-Idol Kimberly Caldwell to show him the inner complexities, or lack thereof, of the "American Idol" game for the PS2, where a host of divas, geeks and Clay await!


"American Idol" is a rhythm-based game. You use either a dancepad or the controller to press the correct button to the music. If you hit the wrong button or miss a beat your character sings off tempo and out of tune.


Full story here.

This is wrong. I'm all for DDR being popular and all that, but to have it have an American Idol theme? Please! That is just asking for trouble!

Can we say "fad?" I mean, that's what Pokemon was, and, sadly, I still play it. What? I like the strategy involved! It's not my fault Smoochum looks so cute I want to hug it to death.


SMOOCHUM!

No comments: