Monday, January 12, 2004

Restless Night

I couldn't sleep. Well, barely. I know this headache I have right now is more the cause of the lack of sleep and the bright lights more than it is the NeoPet Flash games I played.

Last night, I reverted back to that default fantasy of mine where I am spending the night at my dream boyfriend's apartment. Old habits die hard, I guess. I hope that will be the last time I do this sort of thing. I need to quit living in a fantasy world and just come to grips with the fact that I'm not boyfriend material.

This morning, while finding out about the day's weather forecast, I accidentally typed in the wrong channel and got Bravo. They were showing the Jude Law episode of Inside the Actor's Studio. God, he's cute. What's the deal with me and blonds anyway that makes me want to just be all over them like a bread spread? Wow, there's a nice visual!

So, let's see. According to this little yellow piece of paper, I have 3D Design and Color Fundamentals. Great, I get to find out which $90 paints I need. I might as well pick up a set or round-tip brushes while I'm at it.

Car pooling there is going to be a mess. Both of the cars were involved in a wreck of one kind or another. My dad's car was hit in the parking lot. He was still parked. And they say that Asians can't drive. To my knowledge, the trunk door is jammed shut and there is no red glass any more on the tail lights. He made some kind of ghetto repairs to it using red see-through wrapping paper and, what else? Duct tape. Yes, duct tape. Fixes nearly anything and everything you can think of.

I hope today goes well. I really don't want any early stresses like last semester's first day. Then again, I hope that a few things happen like last semester, in particular meeting someone that has some kind of genuine interest in me like Ken did. Only this time, I hope the boy is extremely hot, blond, clean cut, and gay. Okay, that's asking for too much.

I really need to stop thinking with my dick.

No comments: