Wednesday, December 17, 2003

"You got me a CD..."

The package came just a little after 16:00. At about 18:00, I decided to wrap it. While the wrapping is better than what I normally am capable of doing, it was missing one thing. A bow. So, I decided to run up to my aunt and try to find a bow that would help match the wrapping. In the process, my sister found me holding "something" as I was going up the stairs. On my way back to my room, she started yelling at me saying "What do you got!? What do you got?!" I said I had nothing, but she called me on it. I'm such a bad liar. That's just one of the many flaws that come out with me around this time of year. Not only can I not figure out what to get people, but once I do, I cannot seem to hide them effectively. I figured after labeling that I might as well just set it out. That's when my sister looked at what I was holding. I told her that this was the gift that I "made" for her. She immediately figured out it was a CD.

Feeling bad, I had this feeling that mom is going to kill me when she gets home for putting out the gift a week in advance. On top of that, Jessica figured out what I got her! Well, almost. She still doesn't know what it is.

The only comfort I have is what Brian said on IMs. It isn't that hard to figure out what a CD looks like wrapped these days. She was going to figure it out sooner or later.

No comments: