Saturday, December 13, 2003

T'is the Season to be Fighting

My mother and I have an odd way of arguing with each other when yelling won't suffice.

The printer printed a page and started to make a funny sound. I turned and found that it was just the rollers that feed the paper against a page in the tray. Nothing really all that damaging, and nothing that would cause the printer to jam. Mom, on the other hand, panicked and "fixed" it. For not doing anything, she stepped on my foot on her way out. I then took over the computer in the middle of her research when she was putting in some CDs into the CD player. Right now, she is blaring Sting as loud as I play my music in my room with the surround sound system. Keep in mind that all we have is a small stereo down here, but it packs a booming bass. Also, probably to calm herself down so she doesn't kill me, she's cleaning the living room.

So much for the whole "Christmas season is all about family" state of mind.

No comments: