Sunday, December 21, 2003

The Internet Hates Me/James Loves Me

I talked to James again last night. God, if anyone cannot think that two people cannot flirt with each other online, that IM session we had proved everyone wrong on that account! Back and forth, nothing but flirting and making plans and all that. We planed to meet with each other this summer. James researched and learned my entire culture! How ironic that he studied something that I should know like the back of my hand but don't. Kind of like how I researched religious pilgrimages when I'm not all that into religion itself. Well, at least I'm not agnostic or whatever.

Somewhere around midnight, the internet started to act up on me. It kept killing AIM. Finally, it just all out stopped working! I hated when this stuff happened before, but to happen now?! Someone must really not like me in the higher-ups. Oh well, at least it's working now.

No comments: