Tuesday, December 02, 2003

My Final Final

Well, that is pretty much it for the major ones that were due this week. My final big final that I'm conscious of is Drawing, which is proving to be more trouble that it is actually worth, but what the hell? I was never really one that would back down from an artistic challenge.

My Nightmare Before Christmas mock proposal went over really well in Creativity. Too well, in fact. Had this been the actual proposal presentation at Disney, I think I would have gotten the thirty-six million. Okay, maybe that is a little too cocky of me, but you get the idea of what went down.

Christina's pictures of the Seven Deadly Sins were awesome! I simply loved them all! She did her versions of them using guys instead of girls. Very homo-erotic, but nonetheless cool. Normally, the vices are portrayed as women, but she pointed out how sexist that was. I agree with her, and I really like her paper as well. I've always been interested in the subject since I was aware of it, thanks in part to the movie Dogma. I've just been too lazy to do any of the actual research for it. She has got herself a great report for her Art History final. She shouldn't worry one bit!

I'm kind of hurt that only Jaime has used the new Critique option I added. I guess a lot less people come here than I originally thought. Oh well. Hopefully, if ever, I'll get some kind of fan base of people that do nothing but read and comment on other people's lives. (Boy, that's setting my standards high.)

No comments: