Friday, December 12, 2003

Smiling on One Side of My Face

I talked to James tonight on IMs for the first time since before the fall semester. He was nervous as I have never seen him before. He was scared that he was going to mess things up with me, practically to death and back. If I was there with him, I bet that would make it worst. He would probably be as white as a sheet.

In any event, it appears that over the last four months James has undergone a complete change. He no longer drinks; he stopped staying up until insane hours of the night (much like I am right now); he works out more; he studies more. Even his kick boxing win-loss record has improved! (His record is 8 - 2 if you are wondering.) He pretty much promised me that I would like the new James.

The only thing that I didn't like about tonight is that our IMs felt short. If my clock is right, they only lasted about half an hour. Like he told me, around now is late for him, so he got off to go to bed. Kind of makes me wish I wasn't such a night owl by nature, you know?

I'll keep you guys (all three of you) informed as more develops.

No comments: