Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Fun Day

Maybe it was the apple cider. Maybe it was the sugar of the candy. Maybe it was because we were treated for a free lunch at school. Maybe it was the lack of people in such a large space.

I don't know what it was today, but it felt different and more enjoyable.

I didn't mind doing my work. I didn't feel like I was doing some kind of chore. I felt like I was doing something rather fun. I felt as if I was doing something I could do for a living. I haven't felt like this since before I could remember! You could say that I rekindled that purpose and knowing heart and soul that I want to be an artist today. I was able to work for hours on end, something that I rarely do. And I didn't mind doing so at all. I did not care. Working the way I was just felt so good and so perfect. I'm afraid that since I have stopped working that I've gone lazy again.

Maybe it is the environment. Maybe it is because of the food. Maybe it is because there is a bed here that I can go to.

No comments: