Thursday, December 25, 2003

The All Important Answer to the All Important Question

So, you may be wondering what it is that I got today. Well, here's the list.
  • Nightmare Before Christmas Film Art book, paperback ed.
  • Lock, Shock, and Barrel Double Bell Alarm Clock
  • a Jack Skellington Hot Topic Bag

  • Pirates of the Caribbean DVD
  • The Pirates of the Caribbean/Haunted Mansion Soundtrack bundle from Amazon.com
  • incense
  • $100
The Jack Skellington bag held all the Nightmare Before Christmas stuff. Nice theming, don't you think? I love the alarm clock! I always like those double-bell alarm clocks. There is just something about them that just makes me feel really comfy and almost giddy whenever I see one.

The Pirates DVD I knew I was going to get, but I didn't know I was also going to get the soundtrack let alone the bundle pack from Amazon.com! Now that was a surprise, along with everything else.

The incense and the money were standard gifts from my aunt. I really need to find my burner again or make one from that glass coke bottle in the hallway. I miss enveloping my entire room in some wild herb's burning scent. Chances are I'll end up making one.

The money has to go into the bank. I cannot spend it no matter how much I want to. I must fight the urge to spend it. Tomorrow, all of it is going into my savings.

Now to just enjoy all my new entertainments... or at least most of them.

No comments: