Sunday, May 19, 2002

Well, if there ever was a Made-for-TV moment in my life, this was it.

I got my mother's suitcase she used to go to San Antonio. I unpacked my three foot bag I used for the Italy trip about two years ago to fill the other one. After I put eveything in, I tried to close it, but it wouldn't. I didn't want to try sitting on it, cause the gap was more than an inch. I had to do another 20-80 rule. I ended up leaving behind a few sweaters and other ugly pieces of clothing I don't wear anymore or is small on me.

Well, at least I got it to close. Still, looking at what's inside, I think I'm investing and placing too much trust with the airport luggage handling capiblities. I mean, I got some irreplacible stuff in there. Oh well. I haven't lost any luggage yet.

And I really need to invest in a bright purple suitcase...

No comments: