Thursday, May 30, 2002

I can't believe this!! I just don't believe this!

I droped the bomb. I was ascertive if not a compleate ass about it. I told them point-blank that I'd like to go up there while I know Dan is still up there. My parents want to ship me out in August. I told them that was too late. They said my June 13th date was too early. God, and to make it even more rediculous, Mom pulls some bullshit about some cancerous operation that needs to be done on July 1st. Dad thinks she wants me there for the operation. As if I can do any help! For the love of God, doesn't she know that I'd still be there for her even if they ship me off to Seattle before then? How stupid are they?! And just the fact they pulled that with a smile practically makes me still think that it's nothing but bullshit!

I then asked as to why August and why do they want to come out there with me. To kill two birds with one stone was their excuse. Have a vacation and ship me off. I then dropped a line that hopefully if they can get past themselves and think about it for a bit that I found rather logical and rational. I said that if they ship me off now, they can come whenever the fucking feel like it and maybe, just maybe, I'll have some money then to actually treat them! They aren't the ones going; I am! They alreay have their life. It's time I tried to make mine. I also kept telling them that I'd like to go while I know Dan is still there. Maybe that time in August, he isn't there. Then what? What if he gets summoned to Boston again or something and can't be there to do his part. I kept telling them that this is better for us. Send me now and worry about other things later while I know he is still there. I'm tired of being here.

DAMMIT, I WISH FOR ONCE IN THEIR FUCKING LIVES THEY LISTENED TO THE LOGIC BEHIND WHAT I JUST SAID!

Some cancer in the "female body part". God, mom, I'm 19 years old and I took Anatomy. Just say where it is and what it is if you even know.

Once again, I didn't see this comming and my original plan has failed. I hate you Murphy's Law.

No comments: