Thursday, May 09, 2002

My family is nothing more but a bunch of rams butting heads at the slightest bit that could piss off us.

Argue, misunderstandings, frustrations, simply interrupting. We seem to get so easily pissed off at each other cause either we aren't being listened or someone doesn't understand what they are hearing. At times I feel we are on the other side of the planet.

We're all idiots. The whole world. So a world of peace? I don't see it. Not if confilct like this can cause a household to simply run back to their little confort zone because of something so stupid. Fighting is stupid. Wars are stupid. Killing people is stupid. See? We are idiots to think that we could have peace in a world with anger and weapons and the ablity to kill with our bare hands. If I was God, I would get rid of everything I considered poison to humanity. Thing is I'm not, and I can't. I can never be God nor even have that kind of power. Those that think they can, well, you have my pity. If you can control the world and mold it to how you like it, then fix it cause I can't and, frankly, no one can. And yes, I'm an idiot to say that.

Getting like this makes me want to lock myself into a safe room (AKA a Panic Room) and blare music till I'm as happy as a stoned hippie. Too bad I don't have one of those rooms in this house... like I'll ever have one anyway.

No comments: