Friday, May 24, 2002

Well, I did it. I did two things tonight that I'm sortta proud of.

First off, I delivered the new information about Dan's situation to my folks. Their last arguement? Don't take advantage of his hospitality and don't get used to it. Like that's going to happen. Seriously, they think I'm going to mooch off of him when the fact still remains that I didn't even bother him one bit while I was up there for only two weeks. Frankly, I think I only got them to see the conviance of location. To quote my mother, "It all depends." Depends on what?

Second, I broke my diet!! Well, kind of. I ate some chinese chicken dishes. The boneless spare rib I ate didn't go down to well no matter how well (or poorly) I faked it with the Lo Mein. Oh well. Baby steps. At least I did it.

Tonight's Fortune Cookie Wisdom
You have a heart of gold. Major blush...

No comments: