Sunday, May 05, 2002

Spanglish Blog! (This is how my sister would talk sometimes. I'm using Google's Language Tools again. Apologies in advance for bad grammer and misuse of words.)

Man, am I tired, but for a different reason. Today was muy bueno y muy relajando.

First off, to start the day. We went to the annual Craft Fair in Centennial park that is held next to the life-size replica of the Greek Parthanon. Había muchos perros, y el fango era un problema al caminar en la hierba. Still, the art was impressive.

Next, we rested out tired feet at escuela de mi pequeña hermana. There was a Jazz Band concert going on in their enclosed courtyard. Being a music lover, I enjoyed it. The band preformed well. Hard to believe that they are still in high school if you close your eyes.

Finalmente conseguí jugar Dance Dance Revolution según lo convenido entre mi madre y yo. Needless to say, I wore the wrong kind of shoe. Malditos mocassins.

After that, we had dinner at TGIFridays. (¿Vea? Dije que comeríamos en un resturant. No era alimento mejicano, sin embargo.) Our server looked had the hair of Rider Strong, the voice of Shane McDermott, and a combination of Erik von Detten and that guy that plays Lucky on General Hostpical (Jacob something...) in facial features. Él era muy lindo. I wanted to leave him a big tip like Aaron does if the servers he gets are cute.

When we got home, I finished signing the application for DigiPen. Now all that is left is moving. Something I'm rather questionable about, but I'm going to feel things out (hopefully) on what's up with Dan and the boys in Sea Town. Santa Maria, please help me. (Whoa! Where'd that come from?) I really hope they aren't mad at me to the point where they will be all "Debemos olvidarnos sobre él y hacer que él hace cosas su propia manera."

Hmm... now I know why I have such and odd look at my sister whenever she talks like this. Oh well, hora para mi rutina en línea generalmente.

No comments: