Saturday, May 04, 2002

It's amazing how fast work can change your mood.

First off, after my first blog of the day, I went to Kinkos and printed and copied my pictures. I think I impressed one of the workers there with my art. I'm not sure. Mom, however, was all "Ooooooo" and "Aaahhh" showing that she hasn't noticed my artisitic talents recently. Eh, no big. It's been awhile since she let alone anyone has seen my works.

I needed a new hair gel and ended up buying some Kiwi Wax (No, not the shoe polish.) while my parents got their hair cut. Smells good too. Too bad it looks like a container of candle wax rather than hair gel. Hair products these days. At least I'm not dying my hair.

Lastly on our rounds, I picked up the binder and protective covering for the portfolio. When we got home, I immediately dated some index cards and slipped them in with the print outs and copies. I figured that the pieces would stick out some since the application checklist said the binder had to be about the size of the paper. I didn't know it would be a full half an inch.

So I'm almost done. All I need is to fill out the damn forum, and then that's it. I'll do that later. Right now, I need to check my mail for today. I have to clean out all that spam before I get that stupid e-mail saying that they won't deliver my mail since I used up all their free space. Damn money grabbers...

No comments: