Thursday, May 30, 2002

Well, all day today, I've been:

1. Thinking about James.
2. Looking up travel prices at Expedia.com.
3. Accendently making edible frisbees (don't ask).
4. Repacking for the final time (hopefully).

There is still the other matter of talking to my folks. I want out. I think now is a good time, cause my aunt helped me repack. She's off to Russia to play tourist and told me some really good packing tips. What are they?

A. Don't fold your cloths! Roll the thin loose clothing into an egg roll like shape and then squeeze them in. Only fold the thick items like sweaters and pants.
B. No matter what the guy behind the ticket counter says, your carry-on must be at least 16 inches and no more than 21 inches. (I had some trouble with that one flight back to Nashvile.)
C. Cameras should be packed in lead-lined bags or retractible camera bags to prevent damage from X-rays. Camera bags are ideal given the current security measures because of their easy-to-seach capibilities.

Ok, enough playing that bitch of a housewife Martha Stewart. I need to get some balls again and tell my folks up front I want out and I want to fly out soon.... preferibly on NWA. Hey, come on. One stop in Memphis and then all the way to Seattle. $924 and it's First Class. Cushie, huh?

No comments: