Saturday, May 25, 2002

Ah, Memorial Day Weekend. The time when people leave their homes to shop for discounts, look for hot dogs and hamburgers, and shoot off fireworks like it's the Fourth of July in celebration of the veterans.

It's also a prime time to show off at Opry Mills on the DDR machine.

I meantioned this to my sister, so it looks like I'll end up tagging alone to play while they watch Spiderman. Works out good, don't it? I get to spend the rest of my card there. That's only about $5, so that should get me a few rounds. Unless I feel like tapping into my wallet again. Hey, what can I say? That game is my obession and my exercise all in one. And it also helps with socializing some.

I told James about my effort to break my diet. I don't know if he was excited about it as much as I was. I can never tell these things online. Hopefully in person I will know.

Then again, I am still wondering about the reaction my mom and dad had last night about what I said about Dan's situation. I wonder if they took it seriously or if they took it as if it was a grain of salt. And that was in person. I have got some major problems then if I can't tell if my own parents are serious or not.

Man, if only I could afford some professional help that won't put me on some dead drug as some fake cure just so he can get the big bucks. I want someone that will listen to me for a change and help me figure out what the hell is wrong is me. I wonder if those free doctors do a good job. I heard their are a few free clinics in Seattle.

By the way, it looks as if I'm definately going now. On the surface of it, it looks like my chances of going to DigiPen are the driving force behind it. Actually, I'd like to think it's the fact that I actually (however, half-assed) applied to DigiPen that's got them willing to send me up now. As if I have a shot of getting in. Who knows? I sure don't.

Man, my blogs have been getting shorter and shorter. Guess I'm really losing it or I just don't have anything to talk about anymore. I know that will change soon, though. It always does.

No comments: