Friday, May 10, 2002

This morning, I did my normal sexual fantasy that I'll never be able to live out. I couldn't really do it though. I couldn't go all the way. While I was jacking off, I kept hearing and seeing that one IM from last night saying that I was weird and socially unacceptible cause I can't eat meat right.

I don't know what's wrong with my body. I really don't. I can't eat meat unless it's processed a certain way. Steaks, ribs, and chicken off the bone can't be swallowed by me, yet, for some reason, I can handle hamburgers and popcorn chicken just fine. I like to think of it as it being like some lactose intolerant cases. Some can eat some cheese cause of the way it's processed even though it's a lactose product and they can't handle milk. I guess I'm like that and can't handle meat unless it's processed a certain way.

But to say that it's unacceptible socially? I might as well lock myself in a cave and grow food on the hillside outside. I could live off of corn if I had to all by myself. Ok, that was a bit drastic, but you get my point.

Heh, discrimination against semi-vegies. I never thought I'd see the day let alone a hint that that would happen.

The world is going to Hell...

No comments: