Wednesday, May 15, 2002

Somewhere between watching Luke battle with Darth Vader and the second Death Star getting blown up, I had a realization.

These past few days I have been selfish beyound compare.

Thinking of myself and now caring about the well being of others. Wanting material things like going to see Episode II. Seeking gain in profit and assets. The biggest assests I could ever aquire can't be bought, and I lost sight of that. I just became so hungry for things that I normally don't care about as much as I have been. I have concentraited on myself and no one else. I've been wreckless. I have hurt the ones I care about the most to the point where they will ultimately be the end of me, my future, my life. All because I acted so heartless.

The guilt is back, and this time, I fear it is here to stay.

No comments: