Friday, May 24, 2002

Waking up this morning, I felt really good. Not as good if I had James sleeping next to me, but still really good. Even though it was nearly noon, I still woke up with some kind of vigor in my blood. An energy that was strangely like adrenalin or something.

My immediate task as of right now is to forward some clearing information to my parents about Dan's little predicament. I don't know how I'll be able to do that, but I'll try my best. Frankly, I think that my leaving this town all depends on if I get accepted or not. If I'm not, then I'll still try to get up there. The information I know is the only way right now should that happen.

I haven't been blogging much. I wonder why? Guess I don't really have much to talk about. Either that, or words cannot express what I feel anymore. Eh, I don't know. I'm treating this like a journal anyway, so if something happens, then it happens!

I have a new obession now as far as games go. Don't get me wrong. DDR is still going to be number one, but now I'm obessed about learning a card game. Not just any card game. The game that revolves around the GBC game Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duels. Their marketing is stupidly greedy. If you have the game, you can import the real cards from the card game via an eight digit pass code. Thing is, you can find all 800 of the pass codes anywhere! Even here. Oh well, I still would like the cards to play with... even if I have no possible way of holding let alone finding all 800+ cards. No wonder they said games like that and Magic the Gathering will eat your money away.

No comments: