Thursday, May 02, 2002

FINALLY, a rough draft I'm happy with!

I decided to use mom's tatic of bribery against her. I thew a deal at her similar to what she's been throwing at me. I need some DDR time, but with his essay being top priority and with no way to get there, I had to pull something. So, I made her a deal. I get the damn essay done by Saturday; we go to Jillian's for some DDR time on Sunday. She bought it, and I started working on the rough draft.

My mindset going into it was simple. Treat it like you would a blog. Just hit the max and then stop. Easy, right? Well, I went twenty-four words over on my first paragraph. I told my sister that apparently I talk to much and that's why. She said to just delete the bullshit from it. If that was the case, half the paragraph would go. In any event, I have Friday to type it up on the iMac (since that's all it's good for) and then hand it off to mom so she can FedEx it out.

It may not impress the college board, but at least I got some DDR time out of it.

No comments: