Wednesday, May 22, 2002

Too much is going on to blog it right let alone live and on time.

First off, my transcript was sent via "snail mail" and due to timing, DigiPen didn't get it till a few days ago. I won't know if I'm offically accepted or not untill about a week from now. I doubt I'll get accepted.

I'm trying to convince my parents that Dan doesn't intend to leave for Boston as soon as they think he is. That misunderstanding is preventing me from actually being able to stay at Dan's for awhile untill I get on my feet and is able to join the working force of America. Provided I don't get accepted that is. Even if I do get accepted, I could always default back to the following year so that I will have done what I need to do right. We'll see since this all depends on DigiPen now. I have very little control over it, it seems.

Now, even if I can go back to Dan's, Bill is still there. And he hates me still after what has happened about a week or so ago. I'm also deathly afraid of what he may do to me. He hit James over the head with a lamp because he was going to tell me something Bill didn't want me to know about. AND HE LOVES JAMES! If he can do that to someone he loves, imagine what he can do to someone he hates like me. I'm afraid that he may accedently kill me. I told him this, but he doesn't think that's possible. I know it's possible. If he gets angry enough, be could kill me. He hates me that much. In fact, he hates me so much that he doesn't wnat me to go after James as a boyfriend or more. He doesn't want me in his family. I found this out when he offered a deal towards me when I told him what I wanted from him. His forgiveness and his friendship for my denial of what my heart feels. I couldn't do that. It only shows that I would never truely have his forgiveness. It shows that he will always hate me. He will be the death of me. I can feel it.

No comments: