Monday, May 06, 2002

Now that was one hell of a wake up call.

I just got an e-mail with the time stamp of 02:52 this morning. A very serious, extremely angry e-mail from Dan. I'm not going to copy and paste the e-mail here because, well, it's my mail. It's for my eyes only. If I have to show it, you're going to have to bring in a lawyer.

In a nutshell, however, the e-mail said that I have a major problem. Both parties on either end of the IM link have been treating the other like they were something they aren't. That is causing major confict between our potential friendship. Dan is caught in the middle of the crossfire. And, DAMN is he pissed! I've never seen him this mad before. Well, as far as e-mails go. I'd hate to see him that pissed in person. The bottom line is that each side must either cut communications or at least try to be friends and give a fair chance to the other.

I'm willing to try again, but I don't think Aaron is let alone anyone else on the other end.

So much for my good day yesturday...

No comments: