Friday, May 17, 2002

Today was indeed a good day.

It started rather boring, I must admit. I woke unnaturally early and really couldn't go back to sleep. I decided to then just get up and go about the day. Just go with the flow. Looks like it paid off in full.

After helping my dad do some store shoping at Sysco, we dropped by the Hollywood 27 to look at times. Apparently the Force was with me. The next showing was no more than 20 minutes away from when we arrived. At the speed of light, the next thing I knew I was pocketing my dad's emergancy cell phone and carrying $6 to the ticket booth. I got my ticket and sat in the theater to watch the movie that I have been dying to see these past few days. I only have one thing to say about that movie up front. The reviewers were WRONG! The movie was great! Some of the questions were answered, but one still remains. When will those droids get their memory erased?! I mean, those two have been everywhere TWICE now as far as Tatoonie is concerned. And personally, I didn't care much for the puns and running gag they had with C-3PO during that one battle scene. It was so stupid, that even one if the Jedis looked like he was about to laugh. Maybe that's how he was directed. And yes, it was kind of a romance movie. There was definately that included. A bit chliched, but still a good preformance. Other than that, the technology and storytelling was the best as it can be compared to the previous four. The tention, the effects, the battles. Everything was perfect.

Given what has happened in the last few days, I'm happy that everything is going the way it is. Now I face only one last trial before I can be truely happy.

Bill...

No comments: