Wednesday, May 29, 2002

Uhm, remember how this morning I said I wasn't going to listen to DDRFreak Radio? I guess my love for music and dancing took hold and I ended up listening to it. The new record time now before the stream dropped is an hour now. Wonder what happened. I think there is something wierd with the stream. Oh well. Hopefully I'll get a new computer. Mom's laptop sucks.

At least I know now where Disney got the background music for all those commercials for The Empiror's New Groove. They used a track off their own branch of DDR machines called DDR Disney Rave, specificly "Let's Goove!" Somehow the words "Disney" and "rave" in the same line just don't paint a pretty picture for me. Then again seeing Mickey in a DJ outfit spinning turn-tables with Chip and Dale as ravers is funny too. Oh well, it's better than Britney's poor excuse for a dancing game.

No comments: