Thursday, May 23, 2002

I thought sleep could help cure it. I thought I it was just fatigue somewhere in that thick yet empty head of mine.

I don't get it sometimes. I feel as if I can't even do anything right. I screwed up James's hard work to get Bill to listen to me all cause he was being a stubburn ass about things thinking he ruled the world as some God. I feel just awful. I'll never be able to talk to anyone. In fact, the only way I'll ever talk to anyone it seems is if I talk about games or something superficial. Once I get them involved in my so-called life, all hell breaks loose. I guess I'm only good for one thing. Being a freaky geek fanboy of the gaming world.

Well, since games are the only thing I'm good at, I might as well see if I can find a copy of Yu-Gi-Oh and start joining the Collectible Card game circet.... five minutes late, as usual.

No comments: