Thursday, May 30, 2002

I had a converstation with Dan due to the fact that the conversation with the boys went sour cause they don't know me as well as Dan does. That will be easier to deal with when I get up there. And I know how now.

There was something, some trick or something that I did last year that help me get up there. It was as if my parents wanted to get rid of me. Well, not really, but you know. It kind of looked like it. What did I do? The same thing I need to do later. I had to drop them straight out that I don't like it here. There is nothing here. I want to be happy, and I'll be happier in Seattle. If I fail at trying to get a life, then let me fail! I want to go! End of story.

Now to stand my ground and tell them that. Last time I did that, Dad thought I was brainwashed and Mom was crying. Hopefully it will be easier. I mean, I went last year and came back. Besides, two weeks was too short. I need longer.

No comments: