Friday, May 03, 2002

I woke up strangely early today. I typed up my half-assed personal essay and signed it like the forum asked. The only thing left now is to go through all my pictures and pick ten to be sent. I already have five picked out from my sketchbook. Those were easy. The digital ones, however, required me to sit down and actually analize them. Kind of hard to do, really. The only problem I have with it is trying to find out how to print them so they are in ample quality and are jaggy free.

I really wish I knew where to find that MP3 for No Reply since JazzMess took all their MP3s off to save money due to over bandwithing. It's a rainy day, and sure could use that song right now after talking with Aaron... if you consider me lobbing a question over and getting a one word answer back talking.

I really need that limited edition, out-of-print soundtrack...

No comments: