Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Yoga

Writing this really relax. Not caring about things. Don't care abour sentance structure. Not caring about being hungry. Strained and pulled muscles bothers me not. I could sleep right now. Brad said this is how he feels after getting high. Now there is a clean and drug-free way to get there for him. Yay for Brad!

Maybe I should yoga more.

No, I don't like how exposed I felt doing some of those positions.


Two hours later, I lost that feeling of being so cool and relaxed and free. I guess going back to reality just isn't doing me any kind of justice. Especially when you find out things about yourself while your in that weird state of conciousness.

Basically, I found out that as much as I want to have friends and be able to hang out and be, well, normal, I can't seem to bring myself to that. I don't know why, but it would seem that I am involentarially alienating society, either by accendent or by nature. I don't go out and have fun like everyone else. I don't exactly hang out with people. I'm just plain not available for some bizarre reason! I don't know why that it, but it deeply upsets me.

Finally, I want to end this blog by stealing some bandwidth from Tom Fulp! That's right, another NewGrounds.com Flash animation that I found several weeks ago, but I feel is appropriate for today's entry. If it doesn't load, feel free to visit the site. The title of the animation is below.


Meditational Melee
Available at NewGrounds.com

Side Note: I'm on K-Lite, so spell check doesn't work for Blogger this entry... and I'm too tired right now to bother checking myself.

No comments: