Saturday, October 18, 2003

I Am Jon's Messed Up Mind

I fell asleep rather readily after blogging this morning. My dreams were affected by Fight Club, and I saw my skitzophrenic side in my subconscious come out. I woke up this morning missing the first 45 minutes of Saturday Morning cartoons. Looks like I won't find out how the Yu-Gi-Oh! saga continues. Oh well, that's why there are reruns. I also woke wondering what it would be like to have two hot boyfriends. I would wake up in the middle. A Man-wich, to steal a term from Melissa from Real World New Orleans. Two hot blonde white boys hugging and entangled with me in the morning. Skin against skin; flesh against flesh; hot and well ripped muscles against my average body.

When I got out of bed, I felt like a slut with issuses related to Fight Club somehow.

No comments: