Friday, October 03, 2003

So Much To Do...

I don't know what it is about my logic reasoning that makes me think this, but I really need a new distraction to help me do my work. See, the way I see it is like this. If I do not have some kind of really strong distraction keeping me from my work, I do not feel the need to do my work because that is the only thing left for me to do. With a distraction, the work ends up being prioritized, and, there by, becomes the thing that I need to do and concentrate more on. With all my current distractions falling to the way-side, as of right now, I have no distractions. This means I have no real priority to do any of my work.

Okay, now that's really fucked up, but for some bizarre reason, that is logical in my mind.

Irony, it would seem, is the one thing that gets me in the end oh-so-many times. When I have money, I don't want to carry any around. I don't like carrying money. Call me crazy, but I don't. When I do need cash (Damn this capitalistic society!), I don't have any money or anything that is even the equivalent of cash.

Why do I always end up shooting myself in the back like this?

No comments: