Sunday, October 05, 2003

Equilibrium

Today is my sister's birthday. As such, being her 18-year-old little self, she went off to OpryMills to celebrate early with her closest friends. The official celebration is going to be at a debutante ball in about two weeks.

My aunt gave me $40 knowing that I was going to hate walking around looking at things I will never be able to buy. She said to use it on the Yu-Gi-Oh! game title I've been eying. I am please to announce that I now have that distraction that will help me prioritize my work! As proof of this, the first thing I did when I came home from the mall was print out my blog for my English mid-term.

That's where I found a problem.

See, my blog is not printer friendly. I also tend to talk A LOT. Right now, my first archive that I am printing out as I'm typing this is 14 pages long! If I kept this up with all the other archives I have to print out, I would probably run the ink cartrage dry! Still, I want all of my entries out there for my teacher to read. What? I told you before, I'm an attention hog.

The quick and simple solution is to just copy and paste all my entries onto Microsoft Word Perfect and then shrink the text size. God, I hope I don't end up shrinking it to the point where she will need a magnifying glass to read. I'm trying to save ink and paper here, you know.

And to think, I'll be doing this very same thing again for Creativity NEXT WEEK!

No comments: